- Biopac Ltd provides our compostable soup containers used for soup, sauces, casseroles and stews, as well as our bio boxes. All of their products can be domestically composted or recycled through waste paper channels! Their website can be found at https://www.biopac.co.uk/
- As well as local allotments and home grown vegetables and fruits, We also use David Bennett Fruiterers. Their website can be found at http://www.dbfruit.co.uk/
- We get organic vegetables from North Aston Organics! Their website can be found at http://www.northastonorganics.co.uk/
- We use Moore & Lyon Produce to source our meat and eggs. They are based near Middle Barton Oxfordshire, OX7 7EQ. We also sometimes use Trev Beadle Butchers in Chipping Norton, and The Cotswold Farmer for sausages.
- Our milk comes from North Aston Dairy
- Our logo was designed by Kallkwik, who’s website can be found at https://www.kallkwik.co.uk/
- This website was designed by Rupert Walker and is hosted with Kualo. More information can be found at https://temmuzdesign.ovh/ and https://www.kualo.com/ respectively!